Facilities Management's mission is to maintain and improve our campus in a way that creates a quality environment for Service, Research, and Learning through effective facilities planning, service, maintenance, repair, and construction.
Facilities Management respects each individual and embraces all that makes us unique. Our goal is to create an environment that values diversity to enable all employees to perform to their potential.
The values which form the foundation upon which Facilities Management performs work and conducts itself include:
- We manage resources for the benefit of present and future generations
- We take responsibility for our work and our actions
- We support and respect each other
- We encourage and inspire each other
- We respect and value each person and their opinions
- We encourage an atmosphere of respect, trust and cooperation
- We are proud of our work
- We are dedicated to serving Mississippi State University